When joining Cruiz, swimmers also become members of Swimming NSW and Swimming ACT. This provides insurance cover for all club swimming and competitions. Benefits include:
- access to all levels of competitive swimming;
- eligibility for talent development through area and state development squads;
- access to Swim Central where you can view, graph and compare your results, and find and enter meets;
- comprehensive injury insurance cover; and
- protection under Swimming Australia's safe sport framework.
Before joining the club, come along for a trial session. Our coaches will assess your ability and decide which squad best suits you.
Cruiz's annual club fees are $114.50 for swimmers ($74 for Swimming NSW, $40.50 for Cruiz), and $50.50 for non-swimmers such as parents ($21 for Swimming NSW, $29.50 for Cruiz). A junior swimmer must have a parent/carer join the club, too.
Triathlon Australia members who wish to join Cruiz cannot join online. Triathlon members should contact Cruiz to join.
As well as the annual membership fee, squad swimmers pay training fees via a fortnightly direct debit to the YMCA. These fees cover all coaching sessions and provide full access to the Canberra Olympic Pool during operating hours. For a small additional fee, gold and adult squad members can access the gym. The YMCA staff at the pool's front desk are happy to help with any inquiries.
||$69 (add $10 for gym)
||$46 (add $10 for gym)